In ramping up for the half marathon, I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked sewing, and I wish I had gotten a bit further along on a couple of projects.
Thank you so much to the peeps who wrote and wished me luck in the race! I didn't break anything or wind up passing out mid-course. I finished under the time I had hoped to, and I enjoyed myself! There is something to be said for having large droves of people cheering you on and spending lots of walking time with a good friend.
Sissy Love Quilt--baste, quilt, bind
- Morgan's Nursery Quilt--quilt top is done
- Finish the Massive Clean/Organize/Purge Effort--didn't touch our office
Make It Modern Bee Blocks (2)
- Lucky Stars BOM Block (1)--nope!
Sisters' 10 BOM Blocks (2)
- QBB quilt--quilt is basted; just need to quilt and bind
Jamie's quilt?--need to look at time constraints/fabric on hand and see if this is even possible Birthday gifts Banzo's 3 shirt
- Morgan's Nursery Quilt
- QBB Quilt
- Make It Modern Bee Block (1)
- Lucky Stars BOM Blocks (2)
- Sisters' 10 BOM Blocks (2)
- Dress for the wedding
My sister-in-law is getting married over Memorial Day weekend, so our family is going to be very busy preparing for the event and visiting family before and after. I'm hoping this list is manageable--I guess we'll see! What does your May look like?
I'll be linking up with Fresh Sewing Day! I'm pretty sure you should too!