Sunday, March 17, 2013

SS: Even More Tula.

It is not a secret that I am a crazy Tula Pink fan. I can't help myself! Her fabric makes me want to sing! Meeting a bunch of other crazed Tula fans on flickr didn't help. In fact, it aided my Tula craziness, and I picked up two yards of two prints from The Birds and The Bees for a 10" square swap.


Ohmideliciousness! 


A good friend has asked me to make her son a quilt for his naps at nursery school. Of course, I was delighted to say yes. He's one of my favorite kids ever, and we're looking to possibly use this chubby owl print, even if it looks a bit like fall.

So much deliciousness! And all three are sitting on my cutting board awaiting my attention.

I'm linking up with Sunday Stash with Gemma at Pretty Bobbins and so should you!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Tula!! I just missed out on 1.5m for $10 at the Tokyo Quilt Festival. Ummed and ahhhed just too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Those owls! They are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Owls! I don't think they look too much like fall at all, just super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a total Tula junkie myself- Parisville has been my fave so far, but I love them all, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up! Funnily enough I found myself in love with some Tula prints that I had bought before I knew who she was lol. I have that swallows print in pink, amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...