Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WIP: Wrap It UP.

I'm a little overwhelmed here at Casa HPQ. With the holidays far enough away that I feel like procrastinating, but close enough that I really really can't, I'm feeling pulled in different directions.


Sister's 10 blocks. I've added bits of the sashing, but I still have a long way to go. When this is done, it'll be for my patient husband who has been watching me piece these blocks since January! Poor man. He really should have his quilt soon.


Fabric baskets. Oh, the fabric baskets! (I sent a twin of this one to my partner in round 2 of the Fabric Basket Swap.) I made twice as many flying geese as I needed, so I suppose I had to have a basket too.


The boys' floor cushions are slowly coming to be. (My youngest is trying to help.) Every time I look at this, I think of the Cleveland Browns, which was unintentional, let me assure you.


And I'm slowly getting my advent calendar done! I've told myself I have to sew four pockets every day, and I have eight done. Yikes! Still a lot to do! I'm using this tutorial and template, and I'm really happy with what I have so far.

That's Casa HPQ this week. Please tell me I'm not the only one starting to freak out about Christmas! I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. And now, in my bit of down time, I'm off to look at everyone else's lovelies!

5 comments:

  1. I love the basket, and the Sister's 10 quilt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects look great! And I'm freaking out about Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only 43 days til Christmas... Just so you know ;-)
    I haven't started anything Christmas yet, but I really need to, even if it's just a list!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your basket! Great projects, can't wait to see your advent calendar. Oh trust me, I'm freaking out on Christmas projects EVERY DAY! Eeeek! It'll be here before we know it. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice basket! I have been thinking of making some for my friends and family. thank you for the link to advent tutorial. I pinned so I can find later when I have more room on my plate. Your husbands quilt will be awesome! hang in there hubby it will be worth the wait

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...