Thursday, May 8, 2014

Arrow One.

Yesterday, I showed you a bit of the first half of some arrows I'm making for Fava's quilt. And today....


I have a finished arrow for show!


I'm especially proud of the fletcher. (Incidentally, I did not know this was called a fletcher until I started making this pattern. Who knew quilting would sharpen my math AND my vocabulary? Fist bump to quilting.)

That's one down, and three to go! And then, you know, the rest of Fava's quilt. Oy. What have I gotten myself into? (In case you're wondering, the answer is, I've gotten myself into a SUPER awesome quilt that is going to look SUPER fabulous when finished. I hope!!)

6 comments:

  1. That turned out great!! Looks like a lot of work! Great job, and I can't wait to see it all finished :-)

    ~ Jess ~
    Everything Is Coming Up Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As long as there are no interruptions, it goes by pretty quickly! Now that I've gotten one done, I think the other three will finish up with no problems.

      Delete
  2. This is going to be so awesome when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually trying to ignore how awesome it is, because I am sorely tempted if I look to long to find the pattern and make one for my own. But that would be pure insanity, cos of the five other quilts I have sitting in various stages of done-ness - but, just look at your fletcher (teaching me new things), it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm terribly behind in my blog reading, and don't normally comment when I'm so late, but I couldn't not say how super cute this is!! Fabulous fletcher! Your colours are just worki so perfectly. Love live love.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...