Thursday, June 23, 2016

Star Blossoms, Take 2


I've been itching to starting another EPP project. I really enjoyed sewing up my first star blossoms project, and when I needed another EPP project to keep my hands busy, I opted to sew up a second. Oh, but this one will be SO different. Not as scrappy, and a completely different color palette. Oh my!


I love my Sew Together bag, courtesy of Michelle of From Bolt to Beauty, and I've been using it for my EPP and handsewing adventures.


I haven't gotten far, but I like it so far! When finished, this will be a belated birthday gift. It's already late...but I'm working on it! Slowly, but surely.

1 comment:

  1. Those teals are so yummy! How awesome to have such a great bag to keep the project organized in (and mobile!), too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...