Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Q4 2016 FAL List.

The first six are items that I didn't finish last quarter. (I finished eight and scrapped two, so I'm calling Q3 a success.) And then some new ones, woo!


1. Negroni shirt for husband 
I completed a muslin that was waaaaaay too big. 
I need to make another before proceeding.


2. Midnight Mystery Quilt
Top needs to be sent to the long armer


Medallion Quilt--top is done
DONE


This bad boy is at the long-armer. 
DONE 


5. Dress for E
Geranium Dress pattern - pulled fabric; I'm going to be attempting a knit version.


6. Dress for Vanilla
Geranium Dress pattern - pulled fabric


7 & 8. Costumes for Banzo and Lito
 Pulled fabric--I'm planning to modify a pair of maxaloones and make a knit shirt

almost done with this one--then need to figure out how to block it, eep!
DONE


10-13. Secret Sewing for Holiday Gifts
 pulled fabric, have pattern and plan of attack 
Boo's DONE


14. Quilt for Baby P
I'll be using one of my own designs and color palettes from the #30daysofquiltdesign challenge.


15. Quilt for Baby K
I'll be using one of my own designs and color palettes from the #30daysofquiltdesign challenge.


16. Quilt for Baby S
Here goes another Northern Lights pattern featuring solids!


This list is a big stack of dreams as Vanilla arrives next month and who knows what my sewing time will look like then! But Audreys are known for their dreaming prowess, and I am a girl who lives up to my name. If you're joining in the 2016 Q4 FAL, I wish you the best of luck on your finishes!

I'm linking up! 
2016 FAL

5 comments:

  1. You should definitely put Vanilla on your list to finish too, for obvious reasons. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that you will be using your own designs for 2 of the quilts! I love that so, so much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, quite a long list - so sending lot's of motivation. The projects look great so I hope you will enjoy the sewing and get a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, you'll be busy :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good luck Audrey!!! Such lovely fabric in these photos you are going to have a whole load of fun ..... but then again your hands will be full of something else altogether different soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...