Sunday, May 18, 2014

SS: Low Volume, HPQ Style.

Today is another Sunday Stash of awesome. I had hoped to have two piles of delicious to share with you, but the second one isn't here just yet. So consider this part one of Low Volume HPQ Style. (Because LV HPQ style is always going to have some hot pink thrown in for good measure.)

Seriously, my motto should be "life is better with hot pink." Ahem.

I was the lucky duck who won the April GW link-up giveaway, which meant a gift cert to Fat Quarter Shop. (Yes, please!) And this is the stack of yum I picked up!


These are for several different projects. I didn't intend for them to look quite so awesome together, and now I almost feel guilty separating them as they all look so cozy. Almost.

Okay, moment of guilt over.


Some Littlest from Art Gallery.


Some 8 Days a Week.


And some Tula: Fox Field and Acacia. To be honest, I can't really get into Fox Field like some of her other collections, and I almost didn't buy any, but I have a piece of fabric from all of her other collections, so it felt weird to not have something. I picked my fave of the bunch, and it will go into my Tula drawer of awesome.

Of course I'm linking up with Sunday Stash at Molli Sparkles because it is the place to be. See the hot pink logo? MS totally gets me.

Molli Sparkles

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the giveaway win; you scored some wonderful fabric. They look wonderful together, but I'm super curious to see what you do use them for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What an awesome bundle. I love that months print from 8 Days a Week. I think it's going to be my replacement go to fabric for when the Ikea Britten Nummer is discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics totally go together ... I love the 8 days a week fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous you won the giveaway :D

    You picked up great fabrics! I wasn't really drawn to Acacia or Fox Field but I am starting to covet Moonshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to need the butterflies from Moonshine in every single color it's offered. I LOVE those butterflies.

      Delete
  5. They are a beautiful collection. Agree that they coordinate with each other extremely well. I am a little in love with Littlest. Have no idea what I want to make with it, so have resisted the urge to buy... So far ;-)
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free money for fabric? Hooray! The main print from Fox Field is turning out to be one of my fave Tula's ever... and that acacia piece is turning into a staple of mine! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not entirely sure what I'll use the Fox Field for, but I am glad to have it. I want to make a Noodlehead 241 purse, but I feel like the white background will get dirty in about three seconds. So maybe not for that bag. Maybe I can sneak some into my CS quilt? And that Acacia print is SO awesome. I adore it! I wish I had it in the other colorways too. So simple, and yet so yummy with the bold colors.

      Delete
  7. I love your selection! I think that Acacia print might need to go on my wish list. I just bought that same 8 days a week. I'm hoping to use the month on my baby quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...