Tuesday, June 24, 2014

TT: Blocks 70 and 71.

Two. Weeks. In a row.

I know. I'm just as surprised as you are. Apparently my Tula Pink City Sampler sabbatical took a brief...break. (Can you take a break from sabbatical?)


Block 70. Birds and the Bees, and for the life of me, I can't remember what fabric line that pink print is from. A quick Tula website search would yield the answer, but I'm lazy. It's old. Let's just say that. And more 1/2" strips. I'm trying not to take it personally and think that Tula just hates me.


Block 71. Acacia and Salt Water. I love me that Acacia print. And yay! I graduated to the squares section! And being in the seventies, even the low seventies, makes my heart happy. Perhaps there is hope yet?

Linking up with Samantha (Diary of a Madfabriholic) for the Tula Linky. Woo!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blocks!! The colors go so great together :)

    ~ Jess ~
    Everything Is Coming Up Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I can't comment as my wordpress self today :-(

    I LOVE these super fab pink blocks! and I so wish I had that purple acacia print in my stash- but I can put aside my jealousy to admire yours.

    Enjoy your sabbatical sabbatical ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. You can take a break from a sabbatical! :) And what a good way to spend your break! Love these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...