Sunday, August 16, 2015

FQB: Sarah's Quilt.


Once upon a time, I joined up with some other lovely ladies, and we formed a traveling quilt bee called the Fierce Quilters' Bee. In today's episode of FQB goodness, I was tasked with Sarah's awesome quilt in progress, a low volume, paper piecing, arrow bunch of true fabulousness.


I made four arrows and four low volume blocks. (Yes, those hedgehogs are all sorts of awesome.)


My fave block involved piecing together a bunch of EPP hexies, then framing them with strips. I love the look of it, and I think it will be a fun contribution to the rest of the quilt. I did not cut the extra ends off because it still has a way to travel, and I figured it's more secure this way.


This is everything to date. It's going to be a super sweet quilt top when finished!


This bee has been all sorts of awesome fun.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks great all laid out together; the arrows are great touches of color and the LV block have some really fun fussy cut pieces to look for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your contributions!! Especially the hexies- what a great idea! Sarah is going to have the most awesome quilt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooo gorgeous :) I am in love with the arrows. and the hexagons. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...