Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Midnight Mystery Quilt Progress.

I never ever ever thought I'd want to do a mystery quilt. Because OMG, what if I hated the finished product and had wasted good fabric? But for some reason, the Midnight Mystery Quilt by Cheryl of Meadow Mist Designs sounded like fun.

Initial Fabric Pull.
It helps that I really liked last year's quilt.

August's Flying Geese.
And Yvonne is participating. And Alison. And all three of our quilts are going to be crazy different in totally awesome way, and I'm fascinated by how they are all coming together.

September's Square in a Square blocks.
I am SO excited to see how this progresses. Are you participating too? I'd love to see yours, so share a link with me, k?

5 comments:

  1. I love the fabric and the blocks you've posted! Can't wait to see the finished product. I have a feeling it's going to be totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric you are using is gorgeous! The finished quilt is going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look great! I love Cheryl's mystery quilts and how our unique fabric choices make them so different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I just say that you have excellent taste in fabric? Because you do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...