Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Cozie of Awesome.


Friends, sometimes you don't realize you need something until you have it in your possession. I didn't realize I absolutely needed a coffee cozie until I had this one, and now I don't know how I lived without it. Do you see how awesome this bad boy is? It looks good, even with an ugly Dixie cup as model.


This is the lovely work of Natasha from Rickrack and Ribbons. She posted a pic recently of a scrappy heart wreath she made--YUM. I was the lucky duck who won a giveaway she hosted recently, and I was oh-so pleased because OMG do you see that adorable cozie? Don't you know it absolutely screams my name? Down to the rickrack and the super cute button on the back. It's already been getting a lot of use. And if you're finding yourself full of envy, never fear. Natasha makes these, and you can find them in her store.

It's not exactly a stash addition, but it is a lovely that arrived in my mailbox this week. Thank you so much, Natasha! I really love my new cozie!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, thanks so much for your lovely words! I am so happy that you like it and it totally seems to suit you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...