Monday, March 31, 2014

March Gypsy Wife Blocks

Apparently I've been slacking in the posting department. Despite a healthy number of posts this month, I've forgotten a couple of key things. March GW blocks! And a huge stack of fabric I got in the mail recently! So today we'll do GW, and Sunday we'll do a stash post.


There. That was easy. I don't think I entirely dig the orange, and I reserve the right to rip that one apart at a later date, but I'm waiting to see more blocks together. And I love love love my Pershing block. Shot cottons for the win!

I'm linking up with the GW QAL March link-up hosted by Ashley at Wasn't Quilt in a Day.

7 comments:

  1. last day of the month and I need to tackle these! good for you staying on track. I especially love the center on the perishing! the orange . . . you might be right there but don't rip anything until you've got more done. you never know what'll work until you see more together. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all your block, they look great. You know you inspired me to order the pattern! Wow, I love you fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pinwheel with the red on the outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't sure if I'd like the colors, but I think they go well enough! :)

      Delete
  4. Your pershing block looks fantastic... I'm letting that one keep me from finishing up this month.... maybe tomorrow I'll do it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! Yes, I really love that block, though I didn't necessarily like making it. :)

      Delete
  5. Your blocks look great! I love how your little pinwheels turned out. I think the pinwheels are my favorite blocks so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...