Thursday, October 23, 2014

October Bee Blocks



For Emma, I made two 16.5" HST blocks using blue and green fabrics. Our particular hive is only going ten months, so I'm done for the year. What will I do with all of my free time??? (Just kidding. I have a huge non-sewing list to tackle.)

Let's be honest--Stash Bee 2014 pretty much rocked. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. And if you're looking for a bee for next year, Stash Bee is pretty fabulous. If you already know Stash Bee is for you, but you haven't signed up yet, go do it! And if you've never ever heard of this Stash Bee business, there is an FAQ page with all sorts of goodness.

Stash Bee 2015

Is it crazy that I already have my block and color scheme picked out for next year? But I'm betting I'm not the only one!

2 comments:

  1. I took the plunge and decided to sign up today. Hopefully I didn't wait too late to get into a hive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really tempted to sign up to this bee but I've spent the last two years doing bees and started finding it to get in the way of my own sewing so I'm going to have a break. But I almost feel like I'm losing something since doing a bee block has been a huge part of my quilty adventures so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...