Sunday, January 4, 2015

SS: Latest Acquisitions


Before the death flu descended on my house, I squeezed in a quick visit to the LQS. From left to right: purple star fabric to back Baby E's purple quilt, tree batiks (my fave batik ever) for a birthday gift, and the last four will be used for another birthday gift. I did not look at selvages because that would have been responsible. I do know the dark navy is a Moda weave, and I really like the look of it. Subtle texture, but awesome nonetheless. Wish I had picked up more of it.....

I'm linking up today with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash, woo!

Molli Sparkles

5 comments:

  1. I have never bought any of those beautiful fabrics! You're shocked, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hope the death flu has moved on! Love that bold floral print, it's the sort of thing I'd buy and never use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral print is fantastic, it would make a lovely skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving them all together, even though they are for separate projects! Hope you are feeling better -- we got hit with the flu for the holidays as well. It was a rough one, so I feel your pain! Here's to a happy and healthy new year for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...