Monday, April 8, 2013

Q2 2013 Finish-A-Long

Yes, another list. I lurve them so much!

This time, I'm participating in the second quarter of the 2013 Finish-A-Long hosted this year by She Can Quilt. Awesomesauce fun, right? Right!

QBB Quilt--All blocks are made, need to piece the blocks, baste, quilt, bind.


Sissy Love Quilt--I finished the quilting this weekend. Need to bind.


Morgan's Nursery Quilt--Fabric is cut! Nothing else is done.


Triangle Mini Quilt--Need to baste, quilt, bind. First, I've got to settle on backing fabric....


Quilt for Jamie's Baby--Fabric is cut. Piecing has commenced. Need to baste, quilt, bind.

Five projects. I can do that, right? I think I'm most concerned about that triangle quilt. It's been haunting me for months now, and I can hear it laughing at me now. You think you can figure out backing fabric and how to quilt me? HA! Or should I be more concerned that my quilts are talking to me?

she can quilt

2 comments:

  1. The owl and blue/gray quilts are going to be adorable! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I'm more concerned that I talk to my quilts! Good luck with your list!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...