Monday, June 18, 2012

this weekend.

Hi friends! Did you have a lovely weekend? I know I did. Our good friends D & K were in town, and we took the train to San Francisco and roamed around Chinatown and Fishermen's Wharf. It was awesomeness, especially when D got chewed out and threatened by this tea shop owner we encountered.

D was kind enough to fit into his suitcase the awesome quilt that K made for my Lito Bean.


Isn't it glorious? I'm in serious love, and unfortunately thankfully, it's for my son. 

I got to work on some new blocks--one patchwork and some wonky stars. Love! 




I cut charms into four pieces, and it was quite a bit of cutting work. But totally worth it. I love the patchwork block I made! And the star...well, what can I say? It's hot pink and totally fierce. 

What did you work on this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...