Yesterday was the start of a shop hop that my quilting sensei K and I will be undertaking. We visited two shops with the goal of visiting another five in the next month.
Mr. Audrey asked me what one did on a Shop Hop, and I was aghast. You mean, besides buy fabric? What other reason do you need? That poor, poor man. He tolerates my fabric love oh-so well, and even humored me when I got home and oohed over all of my purchases. (I love him.)
If you need to avert your eyes, I understand. This is not the prettiest fabric I've ever seen before either! The second shop we visited was passing out goody bags that contained a fat quarter inside, which was a very nice thought, even if I have no idea what I will use this...lovely bit of fabric for, but I rarely (if ever?) say no to free fabric.
This is the real loot. The stuff I'm extra super excited about! Bright colors! Lots of hot pink! Delicious pin dots! YUM!
From left to right:
- From Michele D'Amore's Floralicious line for Benartrex. I bought an FQ of this print many moons ago, and I loved it so much that when I ran out, there was mucho sadness. I bought a yard yesterday, most of which is destined for a desperately needed ironing board cover, but 1 yard will ensure I have plenty left over too.
- Orange Swirlies--no selvage info
- Moda's Essential Dots in Turquoise
- Moda's Essential Dots in Orange
- Yummy Delicious Navy Batik--K backed my youngest son's quilt in this, and I fell in love with it, but could never find it! Until yesterday, mwahahaha!
- Magenta Awesomeness--no selvage info