Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Goals

If you're visiting from Lily's Quilts: Hi! How are you? Other Friends? It's good to see you too!

You all know about my list love. Oh, I love me a good list. They are just so...magical! And December's Quilty To-Do is especially magical because it's huge!

But first, wanna see some fun stuff from November? (Why do I ask? Of course you do.)


And that, my Friends, is called rocking November's To-Do List. Woo woo!

Now, for December:
  • Finish piecing Marie quilt top
  • Finish I-spy quilt for Banzo
  • Banzo cape
  • Holiday gifts (2 Ps, 2 Ms, 6 Zs, 2 Ts)
  • Packing for move
  • Mail gifts
  • Pillowcase for husband
  • Finish advent calendar
What do you have on your to-do list for December?

I'm linking up with Lily's Quilts Small Blog Meet and Fresh Sewing Day!

Lily's Quilts

9 comments:

  1. Hi! I am visiting through Lily's Quilts. I love that you have little people to make superhero capes for - I need to find some belonging to other people, cos I reall really want to make those. Also, your Le Mille quilt is just delicious. It's been nice finding you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fresh Sewing Day! Great job on your November to-do list... I hope December follows suit. I love your HST quilt, what a great layout and beautiful fabric choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic! I especially love that quilt on the left -- so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm here from Lily's fresh sewing day - very impressed you have got everything ticked off your list x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I am cheering that you got allof your list done too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list and your beautiful finished photos. My December list is entirely presents for other people. Lots of little pouches and purses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting your WHOLE list done! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe you did the whole list!! That's unheard of! Makes me feel a tad lazy... :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...