Monday, December 24, 2012

Finishing Up.

I spent a lot of time over the weekend looking over my 100 Day Hustle list and my December to-quilt list, and I gave myself a little pat on the back and said, "I totally have this." 


Because I was so confident, I even took the time to put together my triangle quilt top because I'd finally decided how I wanted to set the triangles.

When I was about halfway through quilting the purpley quilt, Agatha got very angry and started making terrible, terrible noises at me. In her defense, I have been working her pretty hard to get through all of my gift-making, but the screaming was really unnecessary. (Can we say, drama queen?)

I freaked out and looked at Agatha, too stunned to consider what this meant for my gift-making. While I was panicking, my husband had already googled sewing machine repair shops and read a bunch of reviews on the location of the best shop in our area. Twenty minutes later, Agatha had a diagnosis, and they determined that she probably just needs a cleaning.

Oh, Friends. I feel listless. What to do with myself? I might actually have to do something like pack. Or worse! Clean. (Bleh.) Thankfully the holidays and the holiday cake have somewhat filled the void.


Until Agatha is back, the purpley quilt and I will be waiting.

Merry Christmas, Friends. I'll see you around in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh. I feel just the same without a project to sew and exactly the same about cleaning!! A very Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I end up a bit lost when the machine starts playing up. At least she'll be home again soon.
    Hope you Christams was wonderful.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...