Friday, August 3, 2012

august goals.

I found having a quilty to-do list for July was a huge push to get things done. I finished four of my six goals, and I probably would have finished all six except I had two quilts pop up midway through the month that demanded immediate attention.

Oh! Here's my Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop Post if you're looking. 

Here is August's List:

  • Finish the blocks for Steph's quilt--20.5" blocks; 3 of 6 done.

  • Finish the binding for Baby A's quilt--75% done

  • Start cutting into my stack of Summerlove for a mini quilt--have idea sketched but need to decide fabric placement and make a list of cuts; add in a solid?

  • Pillow for a friend--I'm thinking basic patchwork in grays and whites
  • Do something with my wonky star blocks--maybe a mini-quilt for my end table?
  • At least 6 more picnic quilt blocks
  • Finish Marie blocks--12 of 20 done
  • Tote--have pattern picked out; need to pick up fabric

  • August block for HST BOM--HSTs assembled; need to trim and piece
  • Triangle mini quilt--idea sketched
  • Finish bunting for baby shower--need to attach triangles to bias tape
  • Ironing board cover--have all the supplies, just need to do it!
  • Pick out fabric and a pattern for my first apparel piece--a skirt! Hooray!
Okay, so I more than doubled last month's list. (Oops!) And I'll probably have other projects pop in randomly, so I don't intend to actually finish all of these, but it was nice to get them all written out so that I have a clear idea of my goals.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, yay for HST BOM! I save mine for when I need a quick fix of sewing during the month, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...